Tutoring is now a booming business, ranking at around $5 billion per year. The options are overwhelming. While technology modernizes education, with e-textbooks and iPads becoming staples in some classrooms, online tutoring is now a popular choice.
So what is online tutoring? In online tutoring, students sit at a computer and have a video conferencing call to interact with the online tutor. So how do you know whether an online tutor is better for your child or not? So here we have discussed some of the points which would help you to make a decision whether it is good or not.
1. Online tutoring is convenient. It saves your traveling expenses. If your child has a busy after-school schedule, it may be easier to schedule online tutoring sessions whenever he wants.
2. It works well in emergency situations. For some reason, your child was not able to attend the lectures on the scheduled day. He can access those lectures anytime, anywhere. He can consult his online tutor about his emergency and get help.
3. You have a wide variety of online tutors available on online tutoring websites. If you want a highly experienced teacher then you can also go for it.
4. You can store notes digitally. The one advantage of online tutoring is that you can store notes digitally and can access them anytime and anywhere.
5. A wide variety of courses is available. There are a number of courses available on online tutoring sites that can be accessed at any time.
Students learn in a variety of ways, and by utilizing online learning solutions, they’re able to access the best and most individualized educational experience possible. While not every student will need each of these tools, using one or two may make a difference in your academic career.
Digital learning will only continue to progress, and it may be helpful for students and those who support them to recognize the value now. Best of all, most tools are free and are waiting for you to take advantage of!